Same Great Brain Injury Rehabilitation Conference!
Formerly known as the Williamsburg Conference
What? Heading Forward Together, presented by The Brain Injury Association of Virginia and Virginia Commonwealth University, is a brain injury conference for professionals (formerly known as the Williamsburg Conference).
When? May 6-7, 2019 (the evening of May 5 will feature an optional fun night in Richmond’s trendy Scott’s Addition)
Where? The Westin Richmond, Virginia
Mitch Rosenthal Memorial Lecture: Dr. Flora Hammond Indiana University School of Medicine will present the Mitch Rosenthal Lecture as the opening keynote for the event.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- Virginia Relay
- BrightStar Care of Richmond
- Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen
- The Choice Group
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Medical Rehabilitation Resource Consultants, Inc
- Tree of Life
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Discovery Toys
- HMR Funding
- Learning Services
- Brookhaven NeuroRehabilitation Network
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services